obsessed with the weekend

Monday, September 24, 2012



I'll provide more deets once I'm fully recovered, but I just had to share the amazingness that was this past weekend.

1. witnessed my cousin marry his beautiful bride in green river, wyoming
brunching the morning of the wedding

2. my alma mater k-state wildcats beat the oklahoma sooners (HUGE.)
k-state wildcats
K-S-U WILDCATS!

3. visited a new state, adding one to the bucket list
park city, UT
bro and I in the new state. can you guess which one it is? hint: it's not wyoming :)

4. attended a cocktails & canvas class with my high school friends
finished product: kansas city skyline

What did you get in to this weekend? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger